"A Perfect Expression"
The Ultimate in Wedding Planning
All of the choices, none of the work.
Your wedding planning process should be a fun and exciting time. Not a time full of stress, details and worry. A professional wedding planner will allow you to enjoy yourself in this time of your life. You will be able to give your wedding planner your thoughts and she will take those to create your event. This allows you to concentrate on the important things, like your wedding day attire and pre-event parties. You shouldn’t be bogged down with calling around for quotes, meeting with numerous vendors, or searching through the hundreds, if not thousands, of sites the Olympia, Tacoma and Seattle areas have available for events. This is especially helpful if you have a fulltime job or career, because planning a perfect event is a full-time job. And who wants two full-time jobs?
All of your ideas, dreams, wants and needs will be channeled into the perfect event, one that really fits your fiancée and yourself, not a cookie-cutter cutout. You will be given choices, checklists, timelines and worksheets, as well as a budget, updated often and adhered to. This will allow you to be in full control of your wedding, while someone else is doing all the work.
Also, on top of being your liaison for vendors and venues, and reducing your stress, a wedding planner will save you money in the long run. Any wedding planner can make up for their costs in vendor referrals, discounts and money saving tips. Some vendors will actually give you a discount, just for being referred through a wedding planner. They know that a wedding planner is future business, while you will have just one wedding. Wedding planners know which vendors fit in your budget, which you may not be able to find out without a lot of meetings, research and phone calls. Most wedding planners will pass along their discounts to you from rental companies, retailers, and other services and not keep it for themselves.
We worry about the details so you don't have to!
“The Perfect Expression” includes:
• The “Your Expressive Day” package
• A number of in person meetings
• Additional contact via phone, fax or email
• Decoration Design Scheme with rental items and purchase list
• Tabletop Design Scheme with rental items and purchase list
• Help with your seating chart
• Budget created, updated at least monthly and adhered to
• Information on etiquette, tradition, customs and personalization
• Checklists, worksheets and timelines to keep you on track
• Site Location search for ceremony and reception
• Vendor referral packets for the following vendors:
o Wedding Day attire
o Linens, silverware, dinnerware, and other rental items
o Wedding favors
o Gifts for family and bridal party
o Anything else you may need for your wedding to be successful
• Our discounts with local merchants, vendors, and rental companies that offer a discount
• 25% off Carlson Craft stationary, invitations, gifts, favors and accessories
• Peace of mind
• Ease in planning your wedding
• And much, much more
Starting at an investment of $3750